Wednesday, November 29

my wish today ...

That I Would Be Good Lyrics


that I would be good even if I did nothing
that I would be good even if I got the thumbs down
that I would be good if I got and stayed sick
that I would be good even if I gained ten pounds

that I would be fine even if I went bankrupt
that I would be good if I lost my hair and my youth
that I would be great if I was no longer queen
that I would be grand if I was not all knowing

that I would be loved even when I numb myself
that I would be good even when I am overwhelmed
that I would be loved even when I was fuming
that I would be good even if I was clingy

that I would be good even if I lost sanity
that I would be good
whether with or without you


Alanis Morissette

Cada vez sinto que me meto em mais enrascadas :)

sinto-me uma criança a tentar desculpar uma falta que nao sabe bem como aconteceu ( sim lembra-me vagamente um episodio de infancia com uma jarra de cristal que ainda tenho um pedaço enterrado na mao )

... we are accidents waiting to happen lol ...

apetece-me olhar as pessoas encolher os ombros e perguntar " e ...?"

desisti de me preocupar, tenho demasiado sono... bah


;) ja me tinha esquecido que adoro sorrir :)

alguem tem um post it para ver se nao me esqueço outra vez ? lol

2 comments:

Nog said...

era poder fazer tudo o que me apetece!

Rhiakath Flanders said...

Um post it não tenho, mas posso fazer-me de cola e lembrar-te que deves sorrir :)
Afinal, sei que não é assim tão dificil.